-
March 1st, 2007, 06:11 AM
#201
Inactive Member
Wow I haven't had to be at work this early in a long time. This is really going to be a very long day. It is crazy what they got us doing. But tomorrow I hope will be a short day for me. Anyway here is one for today:
" When the escalator to success breaks, take the stairs."
Ralph Abernathy III
Have A Great Day
Lots of Love
Dawn
-
March 2nd, 2007, 08:21 AM
#202
Inactive Member
Okay we got to get through this day and then we will have r/r, well I hope we all do... Yesterday was crazy for us at work. Anyway here is one for today and this weekend:
" Abundance is yours to embrace, recognize what you've been given, be thankful, and don't spend your energy focusing on the things you perceive you lack, for you only lack that which you believe is impossible to obtain."
Copyright ? 2007 Anna Winfrey
Have A Great Day and Weekend
Lots of Love
Dawn
-
March 2nd, 2007, 01:01 PM
#203
Inactive Member
I have a contribution, that I would like to add. A Good friend sent this to me, but I have no idea who said it...
Good looks catch the eye but a GOOD personality catches the heart. *pointing at Dawn* [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
March 2nd, 2007, 08:49 PM
#204
Inactive Member
Ella your a sweetheart....
Thanks and you are in my prayers...
Love ya
Dawn
-
March 5th, 2007, 08:25 AM
#205
Inactive Member
Wow this weekend just flow by me... But it was fun. My Grandson turned 3 on Saturday and you would think he was 10. Anyway here is one to get us through this Monday:
" Follow the ways of the rose that sprouted from concrete. Spread your petals; show the world you are not a failure, but someone who can succeed in the worst of conditions."
--- Author Unknown ---
Have A Great Day
Lots Of Love
Dawn
-
March 6th, 2007, 08:20 AM
#206
Inactive Member
Well it is Tuesday, the day that is just there. But it will be a good one. Here is one to get us through.
" The difference between the average and outstanding person is their positive attitude, perseverance to reach their goals and ability to share their success with others."
Written in 2006 Kimerly Adamson
Have A Great Day
Lots of Love
Dawn
-
March 7th, 2007, 09:22 AM
#207
Inactive Member
Well it is the middle of the week already... Looking forward to the weekend... I am off tomorrow because I have a funeral to attend. Not looking forward to that but here is something that will get every through till Friday. I will try to put one on tomorrow:
" The most successful individuals in life are those who learn how to move forward with each day, placing yesterday's experience in its rightful place; a place called Yesterday."
Copyright ? 2007 Nacrissa J. Vil
Have A Great Day
Lots of Love
Dawn
-
March 8th, 2007, 04:06 PM
#208
moderator
Today is tomorrows yesterday & time marches on, come what may! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Thanks for all the GRRREAT quotes Dawny!
Sorry to hear you lost someone.
Take care now my friend!
[img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
Gus
-
March 9th, 2007, 09:20 AM
#209
Inactive Member
Thanks Gus yesterday was a very sad day. My friend had been battling diabetes for 20 years. So he is not in pain anymore. I spend the day with is family and gave them some quotes to hold on to. Like this one:
" Holding your head high and being the best you know you can be, even when life seems to fall apart at your feet, facing each difficulty with the confidence that time will bring you better tomorrows."
Author Unknown
Have A Great Weekend
Lots of Love
Dawn
-
March 12th, 2007, 07:50 AM
#210
Inactive Member
Wow I can't believe that it is Monday already...
But I had a pretty good weekend... I hope everyone here did too. Anyway here is one for today:
" Life is a lesson. A Lesson to be taught is in the past. A Lesson to teach is ALWAYS in the future. Look, Think forward."
Written in 2007 by Matthew T.
Have A Great Day
Lots of Love
Dawn
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks